- HOW DO I MAKE A RESERVATION? -
We now offer limited reservations Monday through Friday.
VIEW RESERVATIONS HERE
SHARE EVERYTHING, and TRY EVERYTHING.
- IF I COME IN WITH A DATE OR FOUR FRIENDS WILL I HAVE TO WAIT? -
Waits typically exist during peak hours (7:30-9:30) and on the weekends.
On weekends, we reserve our GREEN ROOM for guests waiting for tables to enjoy bar snacks and cocktails.
We provide space, music, beverages, and energy to everyone in the restaurant—seated or not.
Come early or come late to minimize your wait.
- DO YOU SERVE VEGAN FOOD? WHAT ABOUT GLUTEN FREE? -
We have a wide variety of vegan dishes.
For the most part, dairy is not used in Thai cooking; we don't use it either.
The result is a menu that offers a sizable selection of vegan options.
- CAN I HOST A PARTY AT TAKOI OR RENT THE ENTIRE RESTAURANT? -
Yes. Please contact us via our CONTACT page.
- WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN OPENING IN CHICAGO, NEW YORK, MIAMI, OR LOS ANGELES? -
No. Thanks for asking, though. You want us, get over here!
- DID YOUR RESTAURANT USED TO BE CALLED KATOI? -
It did. We changed it when we re-opened in August of 2017.
- DO YOU HAVE A COOKBOOK? -
No, but Chef Brad was featured in this one: 4 Detroit: Four Chefs.
- ARE YOU HIRING? -
Send us a resume via e-mail—perhaps we might be a good fit!