- HOW DO I MAKE A RESERVATION? -
Parties of 5 or more may make pre-purchased reservations HERE.
If you are a party of less than 5, we reserve all of our 2 and 4 tops for walk-ins.
- IF I COME IN WITH A DATE OR FOUR FRIENDS WILL I HAVE TO WAIT? -
Waits typically exist during peak hours (7:30 - 9:30) and on the weekends.
On weekends, we reserve our GREEN ROOM for guests waiting for tables to enjoy bar snacks and cocktails.
We provide space, music, beverages, bar snacks, and energy to everyone in the restaurant - seated or not.
Come early, come late to minimize your wait.
- DO YOU HOST A HAPPY HOUR? -
Food and Drink Specials on Wednesday from 5 - 7:30pm ($6 Chicken Sandwich!).
Live DJ on that same night from 5-9pm.
Special menu and special prices in the GREEN ROOM and Bar during HH.
- DO YOU SERVE VEGAN FOOD? WHAT ABOUT GLUTEN FREE? -
We have a wide variety of vegan dishes.
For the most part, dairy is not used in Thai cooking; we don't use it either.
The result is a menu that offers a handful of vegan options.
80% of our menu is naturally Gluten Free.
- CAN I HOST A PARTY AT TAKOI OR RENT THE ENTIRE RESTAURANT? -
Yes. Please contact us via our CONTACT page.
- WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN OPENING IN CHICAGO, NEW YORK, MIAMI, OR LOS ANGELES? -
No. Thanks for asking, though. You want us, get over here!
- DID YOUR RESTAURANT USED TO BE CALLED KATOI? -
It did. We changed it when we re-opened in August of 2017.
- DO YOU HAVE A COOKBOOK? -
No, but Chef Brad was featured in this one: 4 Detroit: Four Chefs.
- ARE YOU HIRING? -
Not at the moment, but send us a resume via e-mail.