- HOW DO I MAKE A RESERVATION? -
Parties of 4 or more may make pre-purchased bookings HERE for the Takoi Experience,
a chef-driven tasting menu. It is a true feast, and we invite you to kick back, eat with your hands,
SHARE EVERYTHING, and TRY EVERYTHING.
We now offer limited reservations for Parties of 2-5 people Monday thru Thursday.
VIEW RESERVATIONS HERE
- IF I COME IN WITH A DATE OR FOUR FRIENDS WILL I HAVE TO WAIT? -
Waits typically exist during peak hours (7:30 - 9:30) and on the weekends.
On weekends, we reserve our GREEN ROOM for guests waiting for tables to enjoy bar snacks and cocktails.
We provide space, music, beverages, bar snacks, and energy to everyone in the restaurant - seated or not.
Come early, come late to minimize your wait.
- DO YOU HOST A HAPPY HOUR? -
Every Wednesday from 5-7:30pm
Special food and drink menu ($8 Thai fried chicken sandwich!)
Live DJ from 5-9pm.
- DO YOU SERVE VEGAN FOOD? WHAT ABOUT GLUTEN FREE? -
We have a wide variety of vegan dishes.
For the most part, dairy is not used in Thai cooking; we don't use it either.
The result is a menu that offers a sizable selection of vegan options.
80% of our menu is naturally Gluten-Free.
- CAN I HOST A PARTY AT TAKOI OR RENT THE ENTIRE RESTAURANT? -
Yes. Please contact us via our CONTACT page.
- WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN OPENING IN CHICAGO, NEW YORK, MIAMI, OR LOS ANGELES? -
No. Thanks for asking, though. You want us, get over here!
- DID YOUR RESTAURANT USED TO BE CALLED KATOI? -
It did. We changed it when we re-opened in August of 2017.
- DO YOU HAVE A COOKBOOK? -
No, but Chef Brad was featured in this one: 4 Detroit: Four Chefs.
- ARE YOU HIRING? -
Not at the moment, but send us a resume via e-mail.